Monday, October 10, 2016

How it all started ♡

2014, the year in which my life was a never ending whirlpool, the year I had the most ups and downs. I'll admit, it wasn't the best year but good things certainly came out of it. The best, by far, and always will be, is you. 

I remember our first meeting (it's my favourite story to tell). Somewhere around the end of January, right after my 16th birthday. I didn't know you personally then, just knew of your existence through Twitter (har har). You were dragged along by A, not very sure why, but you were. And I'll forever be grateful to him for doing so. To A, thank you.

We met up at the Macdonalds in Bedok (damn sad because it's closed down now CRIES) and I was quite nonchalant because I had 0 expectations for you. But DAMNZ was I wrong because boy, you definitely exceeded my cutie radar c: I remember thinking "wtf this dude hella cute with his uniform and specs wtf cute I'd rate 10/10" LOL HAHAHA but at that point of time I was in a "it's complicated" period, as were you, so I brushed it off. We both hit off fairly well and I found myself paying more attention to you than A, when it was him I was even meeting in the first place (oops). Time passed fairly quickly and so we headed our separate ways. I didn't think I would be seeing you again so soon, but I did.

Our 2nd meeting, not surprisingly, was also at Macdonalds. The only difference was that I was attached and had brought my friends along, secretly wanting them to meet you and take a liking towards you. And guess what? One of them, T, did take a liking and too much of a liking in fact. Me being a good and selfless friend, decided to match make you both :") Surprisingly you both hit off very well so I decided to leave it at that since I was in no right to stop anything.

Fast forward 7 months later. That was how long we broke off contact for. We only started talking because I met you at the interchange one morning and decided annoying you would be fun. I'm glad I did. Since then, there wasn't a day where we weren't talking to each other.  

You asked me out one day, to catch up at a Starbucks after Teachers' Day (you used to be such a white girl so we frequented Starbucks a lot). I remember getting all excited and telling my friends you finally asked me out after all that talking. We met, you bought me a drink, we talked. All was going well until T showed up. She said she had something urgent to talk to you about so I (unwillingly) left you both alone. I was quite a loner (HAHA) walking around the mall alone so I texted you saying I'd make my way home first but you being the gentleman you are, told me that you'd see me off. 

And that was when my feelings for you started blossoming.

The following days were spent with you. We'd talk everyday without fail, you'd even send me home on special days. We started meeting up frequently. Days turned into weeks, 


weeks into months.


 If anyone were to ask me where it all started, I'd say underneath my place. How? All because of a cat. She's honestly the reason why Jeremy and I got to bond a lot over a short amount of time.



She's our angel. Even after 2 years, she's still the first thing that greets us downstairs my place. She may just be a stray to most, but she means a lot to us. Jeremy used to hate strays until he met her :") 

Whenever we are together, time passes by super quick. And so, dates 


after dates, 


after dates,


and more dates,


even graduation!


and Christmas!


and then New Years!


... even birthdays,



and many unexpected hair colours later,



we've finally reached the 2 year mark. Happy 2nd anniversary! ♡

No words can describe how much happiness you've brought into my life. I am grateful for your existence every single day. I promise to be the best for you and to only give you the best. I promise to always make you laugh and be there whenever you need me. I'm yours.

Te amo, Eres mi todo darling.

Thank you for reading, 
xoxo, ash

Check me out on my other social media websites! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
twitter: meowcakezxc
instagram: ashleyniiic
askfm: ashleyniiic

No comments:

Post a Comment