Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Turning 18 °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Hello everyone, FINALLY my first blogspot of 2016 :) Yesterday, I turned 18. I honestly don't get what's the big deal about turning 18 and why is it such an important age. I know 18 is the age to do certain things legally like smoking, drinking etc but teens nowadays are already doing it before they turn 18 so I don't see what the big deal is. Nonetheless I celebrated my 18th birthday with a BANG last weekend and I had a blast :)

Around December last year I decided to book a chalet to celebrate my birthday. Last year was also when the new chalet, D'Resort, at DTE opened so I decided to book a room there. The room my mum booked for me was Park View and I had a 3D2N stay. The room was quite spacious, came with 2 queen sized beds and a balcony.

Didn't take any pictures so I Googled one.

However what I didn't like about the room was that it's on the 2nd floor and the BBQ pits were at the first. I think it's kind of a stupid idea? If the 1st and 2nd floor where 1 room then that'd be easier however they were 2 separate rooms and I found it annoying having to go up and down constantly for the entire day. Meh whatever.

Jeremy came over bright and early as we had to check in at 2 and had a shitload of things to bring over from my place. I'm like the worst blogger ever because I didn't take any pictures of my decorations and stuff oops. Well, I know I'm 18 but Disney is still the shit. I had bought a Disney Princess' birthday banner saying "Happy 18th Birthday" HAHA and some star garlands? to act as a backdrop for taking pictures.

Yay CUTIE.

I also had to pump/blow up 20 balloons and tie them by hand (which is super hard I tell u omg I sucked). I couldn't stop whining because my fingers were hurting from tying all 'dem balloons yo. 


I don't have a proper ootd picture so here's the best one out of the many pictures I took. My ootd was a tube romper which had a origami marble shorts kind of bottom, which I had gotten from carousell :) I also paired it off with my grid kimono I got from the OOTD shop at *scape!





My friends and relatives started arriving around 5pm and that's when the place started to get rowdy. A picture speaks a thousand words right? There's a few thousands.








Not even sorry for having a Disney cake HAHA.












That pretty much concludes day 1 of the chalet :) Only Jeremy, Brandon and I stayed the night while everyone else went home. That night was one of my worst nights because I had trouble sleeping and also because my brother would NOT STOP SNORING. I honestly do not know how Jeremy slept through that ruckus *cries*. 

We all woke up around 1pm the next day thinking it was still the morning as the curtains were drawn so the room was dark all day. Wanted to head to E-hub for lunch but Brandon hurt his feet the night before and couldn't really move much so we had to settle for cup noodles and sandwiches from Cheers.



Since everyone had school/work the next day we decided to check out on the 2nd day instead of the 3rd (kinda wasted right hais). This is pretty much how I celebrated my birthday over the weekends haha. So happy, thank you to everyone that came down :))

Presents I received during the chalet.

BAE BAE.

I will be back with a part 2 as this is long enough HAHA thank you for reading :)

xoxo, ash

Check me out on my other social media websites! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
twitter: meowcakezxc
instagram: ashleyniiic
askfm: ashleyniiic

No comments:

Post a Comment