Sunday, April 19, 2015

SYF 2K15

Hello everyone! Missed me? :P Hehe kidding! Anyways, I have finally found something to blog about! Actually I'll be uploading 2 different blog posts so here's the first one :-) 

So over the span of 4 months my dance-mates and I have been having hardcore training for something known as the "Singapore Youth Festival". It's a period of time whereby various schools will have to come up with a dance piece which will be performed to judges. Or something along that extent. So this year my school participated in it and I'm glad to say that it was FANTASTIC. Even though results will only be released on Monday I'm really proud of how much time and effort everyone has put into putting up a great show! :")





We spent the night before in school as our performance was at 9.30AM and we had to get up at 4AM in order to get our make up and costumes done in time.











5AM "mugshots" with my dancers in full make up and costumes HAHA. Also it was kinda hilarious running around school at 5 in the morning scaring anyone we managed to find.

















Words cannot explain how proud I am of everyone!!! HEHE praying hard *fingers crossed* that the results on Monday will be what we worked hard for. All picture credits go to my teachers and Chelsea :-)

xoxo, ash

Check me out on my other social media websites! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
twitter: meowcakezxc
instagram: ashleyniiic
askfm: bipolarbunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment