Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Jeremy's 17th ♥

Hello! Here I am with part 2 of my blog post :-) I'm sorry this took so long because I lost the cable for my camera and I couldn't put up the pictures hence I had to borrow one from my friend. So his will be about how I celebrated Jeremy's 17th birthday in advance because his birthday is actually on the 20th which fell on a Monday and sadly we both are schooling on that day so we had to do it during the weekends.

So a few weeks prior to Jeremy's birthday I had already started planning on what we could do. I had so many options like a surprise picnic (I really loved that idea) but Jeremy isn't really a big fan of surprises and I can't cook to save a life so I just decided on bringing him to this buffet place I went to before for my granddad's birthday. Apart from that, I started writing him letters and making him small gifts which I handed him at different timings.


This was the first and main present I made :-) Nothing much, kinda mainstream but I thought that this would be the best thing to represent what I feel for him. Hehe it was a belated monthsary present as well :-) It came along with a letter so yup I'm glad to say he loved it.

Moving on, we decided to head to ION Sky during the weekends before his birthday. If you don't know ION Sky is a new attraction and this highly raved (is raved even the right word to describe it?) place in Singapore because of it's nice view and stuff because it's 55 stories high :-)




























Also just before you take the lift up to ION Sky there would be an art gallery called ION Art. Our time there was kinda hilarious because neither Jeremy nor I am an artsy person but we went around commenting on everything as if we were actually interested xD (no offence to anyone don't kill me).
The funny thing was there was this table full of junk like food and stuff and Jeremy was like "OMG LOOK IT'S ART" in a mocking tone omg funny.











And that's about all we did at ION. Decided to head down to Triple Three @ Meritus Hotel :-) It was my birthday treat to him and I decided a buffet would because God knows much Jeremy eats. I didn't take much pictures of the food because we were busy eating but more of Jeremy oops.

 












I had gotten a card from Popular the day before after rehearsals and gave it to him after dinner :-) After dinz we headed back to my place to hang for awhile and that is pretty much all that happened. Sunday was spent lazying at home with Jeremy as usual so yup! 

Hey babe if you're reading this I hope you've enjoyed your birthday :-) A year ago when I tweeted you happy birthday I never expected us to be where we are now hehe. I'm glad things are the way it is now and I wouldn't trade you for the world. Happy belated 17th Birthday baby, may God bless you always 

xoxo, ash

Check me out on my other social media websites! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
twitter: meowcakezxc
instagram: ashleyniiic
askfm: bipolarbunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment