You'd be lying if you have never thought Singapore's a beauty especially at night.
Basically went around town the whole day with my man. It rained a little so we were stuck at Cineleisure for quite some time. We so happened to pass by a shop that sold super cheap hand phone covers and I managed to get a Christmas themed falling stars cover for my iPhone at only $3! (Ps my boyfriend is obsessed with it lmao)
Not forgetting we were wanting to try out Llao Llao while we were at 313@Somerset but the queue was darn long so we decided to drop the idea. But it's like God's will and we happened to be at Marina Square's outlet and there wasn't much of a queue so YAY! Finally tried this heavenly frozen yoghurt. :")
We then headed to the Library@Esplanade and walked around the area for awhile. Walked all the way there till Marina Bay Sands to look around and act all tourist because Jeremy hasn't been there before HAHA. My legs really ached like no joke but I'm really thankful for my boyfriend following me around the whole day while I wanted to visit here and there. :") I love you.
xoxo, ash♡

No comments:
Post a Comment