Hi guys! As you can probably tell today's post is gonna be about my illumi run experience! :-) Firstly I hope whoever that attended this run had fun and experienced something new! This is my first time attending such an event because I'd always thought they were really costly but since I just finished my O's, I decided to just heck care with it! And really, I have absolutely NO REGRETS making that decision! I really enjoyed myself! :-)
To those who have no idea on what illumi run is about, it's a 5km run/walk (but personally it doesn't feel like 5km at all) which is held at night. But what's so special about this is that during this 5km, you would be passing through 4 different zones and while in these zones, you would get sprayed/splashed with different coloured glow water! In the zones there would also be UV lights all over so that you can see yourself glow! After completing this 5km there would be an after-party with different DJs spinning songs and it was hella rad.
This was what I wore to the run! (though I lost the green light up shades and wristband while I was busy partying oopss)
We were a tad late because we had to find our way over but still managed to make it before the flag off. I practically walked through the entire 5km as I'm not really a running enthusiast and I just wanted to be splashed with the glow water. To say I was soaked to the brim was an understatement! I felt that illumi run kinda followed the concept of Tomorrowland because of certain zones and the after-party atmosphere but meh! I attended the 2nd day so DJ Stanley (he spins at the Butter Factory, or at least did) and Native Republic were spinning for the night!
That was pretty much the atmosphere during the after-party! Everyone was jumping to the beats and having the time of their lives! Wahoo!
I had a really great time there and personally, I would attend again next year! For those who's been wanting to go for events like this, don't hesitate! Just grab along a bunch of your party friends and get ready to have the time of your lives! :-)
xoxo, ash♡

No comments:
Post a Comment