Now before any funny ideas start running through your head, no I'm not the one who tied the knot (OBVIOUSLY)! But rather it was my 3rd aunt who did. If you actually read my blog, you'd remember that a few posts back I blogged about my aunt's ROM which was held on Christmas Eve last year. Speaking about Christmas I am absolutely STOKED and EXCITED for it!!!! Seeing all the Christmas trees and decorations around is just making me even more excited!! (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪
OkAY enough about Christmas!! So my 3rd aunt's wedding ceremony was held on the 22nd, Sunday. My cousin and I were her bridesmaid so we had a sleepover at my aunt's place the night before as we had to be awake by 4AM as the make up artist was arriving at 4.30AM. That morning seemed really rushed as I barely slept the night before due to being so overwhelmed about the wedding :( But s'okay as I don't really need much sleep to function well c:
The groom, my uncle, arrived around 6/7AM and in Chinese weddings, we usually have mini gate crash games for the groom to play before we actually open up the door to let him see the bride. However we were running late so we decided to stir up a nasty (and by nasty I really mean NASTY) drink for the groom to drink up. I must say I'm proud of what we made HAHA!
The bridesmaids were required to wear black so this was our outfits for the day! :) We weren't asked to doll up or anything so it was pretty casual for the first half of the wedding. My outfit consisted of a midi body-con dress from F21 and my Chelsea boots are from carousell (◜௰◝)
My aunt hired a photographer for the entire day so here are some family shots we took while at my aunt's place :)
The 2nd place we went to was my uncle's house. The 1st tea ceremony was conducted there! Us bridesmaids were quite bored as there wasn't much to do except going around greeting people haha. Lastly, we headed over to my grandparent's place where the 2nd tea ceremony was held.
I wish I had more pictures to upload but most of them aren't with me :( I'll most probably update again once I get the pictures heh. And that folks, concludes what happened for the first half of the wedding ◟(๑•͈ᴗ•͈)◞ We wrapped things up around noon and since I had time to spare, I went and did a manicure because I felt getting one was essential HAHA. I had my nails painted a gorgeous shade of shimmery deep dark blue and I'm absolutely IN LOVE with it. I finished around 2PM and went home to get ready and head over to the hotel which the evening dinner was being held at.
My aunt's wedding dinner was being held at Ritz Carlton Hotel and they were staying in the presidential suite which was OH MY GOSH it rendered me speechless honestly. I was welcomed with an entire table full of delicious and need I add COMPLIMENTARY aka FREE mouthwatering goodies ヽ(;▽;)ノ My favourite part of the suite was the toilet!! Oh my goodness it was like WOW I fell in love with it!! The bathtub was HUGE and the view is magnificent. Legit crying.
Moving on from the suite, my aunt had hired professional hairstylists and make-up artists to doll us all up for the evening :) I felt like a queen being pampered and all hahaha. This was the hairstyle I was sporting for the night :) Super elegant and princess like omgggg,
Nightfall finally came and my cousins and I had to started dressing up and getting ready for the wedding dinner. Getting dressed was such a hassle as my zip wouldn't stay put and I had to safety-pin it up in the end :( Anyways here was what I wore for the night. I got my dress from some shop (I forgot it's name) at tamp beside H&M.
My dress was stunning and I managed to get it for quite a decent price which was a total win win situation for me. My make up for the night was very simple and light as I did not want to appear too matured looking :)
I don't really have much pictures from the dinner itself but I do have lots of silly selfies and pictures I took during the entire day so WHEEEE here they are!
| The cons of being an older sister LMAO |
| Legit just focus on my brother's face for most of the pictures. |
| My favourite I LOVE YOU! |
So this little rascal thought it would be fun to crash our table and take tons (like 30) of selfies. She's such a sweetheart! FUN FACT: she's the 2nd youngest out of her 5 siblings!! Like 5 FIVE and her mother's expecting another one OMG. The oldest is only in primary school so can you imagine omg dying.
| Congratulations for finally tying the knot!! LOVE YOU!! |
| Act like a boss/pimp only HAHA. |
| Us 3 against the world. XXX |
FAMILY SHOTS WEWEW!!!
The dinner ended around 10/11PM and once that was done my cousins and I went back up to the suite to chill and lounge around for a bit. The boys were playing in the living room whereas for Reiko and I.....
Yup, doing what we girls do best :P And that's it folks. That's how my night went and once again I send my aunt and uncle my well wishes and I wish them a blissful and everlasting marriage :) [PS Jeremy I know you'll see this so when will it be our turn? :P hehe kidding LOVE YOU] As usual ending off my post with shameless selfies of moi. See ya soon X
xoxo, ash♡
Check me out on my other social media websites! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
twitter: meowcakezxc
instagram: ashleyniiic
askfm: ashleyniiic

No comments:
Post a Comment